Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Breeze

Hi guys... Happy Sundayyyy yeaaaayyy!!!

Last night I've just planned to have some photo shoots with my F and this morning we did it! Horraaaayyy. It has been a long time since the last time I was photographed, may be around six month ago hahaha :D. Alright, the most important thing is I've just had some photos to share you today. 

I always wonder to be one of the chic vintage lady that has some walks in a park with a little flower and some plants. And today my F make it happened! We had a photo shoot in somewhere near my boarding house. There are some plants and green leafs in that location even we're in Jakarta's housing. I fell really happy today and can't wait to share it to you.
Okaaaay, here they are aaaaand check this one out ! :D














This photo shoot is my favorite one because it's really fun to have some photos in this place. What is it place like? This place is quite, fresh, and of course green. I hope I can back to this place to have some another photo shoots. :D

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, lovely flower piece, and lovely you :)
    anyway feel free to visit my blog dear :)

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi brigittamoniquem thank you so much for your comment here.
      I've followed your blog, and it's so cool!
      anyway, would you like to follow each other?

      Regards,
      http://nunkhalida.blogspot.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...