Saturday, September 21, 2013

Examination

Hello Readers, in this time I just wanna share you about my essay examination wohohohoho :D
In this occasion I was examined by Mr. Prof. Dr. Abuzar Asra and Mrs. Efri Diah Utami, M, Stat and my mentor is Mr. R. Dwi Harwin Kusmaryo, S.E., M.A. I think the examination was getting nice (I don't know why). Oooh FYI, I'm studying at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Statistik (STIS) in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is the one and only college that educate their students in Statistics Faculty. Do you love statistics? Hahahha :D Okay, who knows there is one of you who interested in Statistics, this college is the best choice for you.

Aaaaand here it is some pictures that was taken on that occasion.



Those are some pictures that was taken before I've started. My face looks so nervous hahaha :D



These are pictures when the essay was examined

And finally after I've been told to be pass, I felt really happy. Yeaaaayyyy hahaha :D
Thanks God :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...