Thursday, December 26, 2013

"Bisikan" Comic Launching

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas everyone !

I'm so happy to have two days holiday on 25th and 26th December and I use these opportunity to try another new recipe like fusilli carbonara and take some photos to show you and promote my first comic. What? Yeah, comic! No, actually I'm not the comic artist, my drawing is not as good as Fujiko F Fujio (Doraemon comic artist) but I'm not bad as the story maker. This comic is inspired from my four years ago short story  that was published by magazine in my campus. Emmm... May be I've told you before that my boy friend (F) is an Indonesian comic artist and this comic is a collaboration between us. I'm sooooooo happy and satisfied along the comic process until this comic have really published! Huuraaaayyy :D

Here it is my comic looks like (drum roll) ....



 Yeah, if you want to have this great book, just find it in Gramedia book store in allover Indonesia. And I'll thanks to you more and more. Hahaha.. :D
Alright, besides comic promotion, I'll fill my promise to post one of my cute working clothes today. May be I'll post another photos next time. Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...