Sunday, October 13, 2013

Graduation with Indonesian Kebaya

Heyyy, Dear...

October 10th 2013 was the day I graduated officially from my college and of course it was my epic day! We all wore our best clothes to be inaugurated as applied science bachelor or we called it as Sarjana Sains Terapan (S.S.T). The ceremony was sacred and full with happiness. In this time, I wanna share my photos on that moment and what kind of dress that I wore on that historic day. All right, here we goooo hahaha :D



This dress called Kebaya and it is Indonesian's national dress. Every lady who wore this kind of dress always looks beautiful and gorgeous (including me)! hahaha :D

And here they are my photos with my boarding house friends! We're very close and they're so amazing pals. I really really love them, thank you so much for Sari and Ewin who have woke up since 3.30 AM to accompany me to be makeup and gave me some advises to choose some stuffs that make me looks great on that day (kiss and hugs) :*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...